The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who is your favorite character in the game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Who is your favorite character in the game?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:27 pm

My favorite male character is Troi,since during my first playthrough I didnt know characters could join you. I seperated Dio's unit and gave him all of them.
My favorite female character is Europea, she come's with a whole unit included!
A white-cloaked centurion?Heck Yeah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liforrevenge
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character in the game?   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:40 am

Destin the Valiant by far! He's sort of built this legendary status with me because I've never managed to get him in my battalion (though I will this playthrough!!!) and he looks so freaking awesome! Not to mention he has such great character!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character in the game?   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:31 pm

This is my first playthrough with him and he is my favorite out of all the zenobians.Although he doesn't come with completely rare equipment,(like Debonair ) he gets awesome stat gains!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marjin
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character in the game?   Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:49 am

Asnabel. It's not often you see the stouthearted warrior father-figure make it into JRPGs, let alone one that allows his daughter to go to war alongside him. Plus I always imagine his voice sounding like John Rhys-Davies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zargata
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character in the game?   Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:01 am

Destin. Just cause as a kid I had a fan-girl crush on him. ;D

Magnus is pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
liforrevenge
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character in the game?   Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:32 am

OH! I forgot Liedel Klien in my post! She's my second (maybe third) favorite character! I like the fact that you fight her before you recruit her into your battalion, kind of cool how she realizes who the real enemy is and joins your cause.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muliciber
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character in the game?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:46 am

Ankiseth.

I have a soft spot for honor bound warriors. Plus, let's face it, he's a monster on the battlefield.

I hate any playthrough that I don't have him.

Destin is second place because it's Destin. I like everything about him, but he gets a bit preachy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manikinator
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character in the game?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:39 pm

That would be Asnabel, because with the helm of the fearless... He becames indestructible almost at the start of the game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character in the game?   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:47 am

Magnus probably, though my name gives it away xD

Ankiseth is 2nd, since I only got Biske in a single playthrough, because I find it dissapointing to NOT have Ankiseth. "Face my wrath, if you dare stand my way!"

Destin is 3rd. He's just awesome. I usually give him the same sword he has in all the cutscenes (Kagari-Bi, I think?), since he doesn't have as his default sword for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necronium
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character in the game?   Thu May 31, 2012 10:48 am

Carth or biske for me. Both get points for sheer awesomeness. Carth probably moreso as he has moral conflicts with his religion/country. not to mention the black knights are my favorite class. As far as any character i really like Richard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character in the game?   

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite character in the game?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Ogre Battle 64 :: OB64 - General Discussion-
Jump to: