Share | 

If you could create your own class....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: If you could create your own class....   Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:43 pm

If you had the oppurtunity to create a class in OB64 What would it be?
I would create an Item that allows dead male characters to change into a class that theyr'e on a black horse and they are holding a huge chain to slam their enemies.They would have to have a completly chaotic alignment and stats over 150 each.Their appearance would have a black hood over their faces and a pitch black armor and a cape.Of course, the chances of becoming one would be extremly low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zargata
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you could create your own class....   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 am

Creating an class eh?

Well for sure it would have to be a Female class. Perhaps something like a Female Paladin. A front attacker with good equipment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
liforrevenge
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: If you could create your own class....   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:20 am

I'd make two classes, a chaotic healer, and a lawful mage/caster. The healer would be male, and called like, "Blood Disciple" or something. Maybe they give do bonus healing to undead characters or something. It could be like a sulking dark robed figure, sort of hunched like the lich The mage would be female, and would do Virtue element spells. She could be called something like, "Evangelist." Both of these classes would use spellbooks as their main weapon, as opposed to staves. Like they would be casting the spells with incantations read from the books, so they would be holding them out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: If you could create your own class....   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:24 pm

LifeorRevenge,that is awsome the way you decided to switch the classes,so you inspired me to add to my class a spellbook so that he can ressurect zombies from the back row to kill his enemies. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liforrevenge
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: If you could create your own class....   Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:34 am

I was thinking there should also be like, a female Hawkman, I guess it would be a "Harpy." But anyway they should have two class options as well, dunno what they could be though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leomanz
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: If you could create your own class....   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 am

Zargata wrote:
Well for sure it would have to be a Female class.
I agree. Males are very well represented in this game.

I'd like a female martial arts melee class that could take advantage of claws and has 3 attacks in the front. Something similar to a sword master's high dexterity growth, but with more agility instead of HP.

This wouldn't be necessary, though, if Freyas or Dragon Masters had 3 attacks in the front. :-/ Dragon Masters in particular have really nice attack stat growth (and look awesome). Shame they only attack twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobyus
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: If you could create your own class....   Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:15 am

I would make a grip of different kinds of Goblins, Orcs, Trolls, and of course OGRES!
It's cool if I ever run across a wild Goblin. I always give him a sword and put him right into battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necronium
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: If you could create your own class....   Thu May 31, 2012 9:46 am

i would have a lycan class. Its so under-represented by Biske. I would do it like this

During the day (s)he, would be their normal class. But during the night hours they would transform into a werewolf. Their sprite during the day would stay whatever they were beforehand, but at night they would transform. would be a little cutscene like when they find something or need rest but instead it shows them transforming. It would have to be limited to probably 2-3 because they could definately get OP.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could create your own class....   

Back to top Go down

If you could create your own class....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Ogre Battle 64 :: OB64 - General Discussion-
Jump to: