The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum


 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Monster Hunter Tri

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zargata
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 250
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 27
Location : CORN!

PostSubject: Monster Hunter Tri   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:32 pm

I just can't stop playing this game! Gaaaah!

I got it earlier this summer and played it for maybe an hour max. I just thought it was a waste of my money and abandoned it.

Well little did I know this game was super amazing! I started playing it again a few days ago and now I am hooked!

Anyone out there played it too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 31
Location : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:44 am

i do play this game as well. been hooked on monster hunter since the ps2 days. Love the psp games even though my psp is broke. We should do some hunts together some time. Ill admit im not very high ranked right now as i havent had much time to play it since i got it but it is nice to see more players of another obscure game like ogre battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zargata
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 250
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 27
Location : CORN!

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:19 am

Yeah we should! Very Happy

I'm just a little sad I have stopped playing for a while. I think my HR is around 20ish,
so I am still pretty low myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 31
Location : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Zargata wrote:
Yeah we should! Very Happy

I'm just a little sad I have stopped playing for a while. I think my HR is around 20ish,
so I am still pretty low myself.

Yeah im right around there too but im pretty sure its lower than that. Ive played offline mostly, hadnt had high speed internet very long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zargata
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 250
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 27
Location : CORN!

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:17 pm

necronium wrote:
Zargata wrote:
Yeah we should! Very Happy

I'm just a little sad I have stopped playing for a while. I think my HR is around 20ish,
so I am still pretty low myself.

Yeah im right around there too but im pretty sure its lower than that. Ive played offline mostly, hadnt had high speed internet very long.


Yeah I've hard minor porblems in the past with my internet connect and my Wii, but over all, it's been fairly good.

But then again, it's still been a while. Too bad I am addicted to Fallout 3, or I'd play it again! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 31
Location : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Zargata wrote:
necronium wrote:
Zargata wrote:
Yeah we should! Very Happy

I'm just a little sad I have stopped playing for a while. I think my HR is around 20ish,
so I am still pretty low myself.

Yeah im right around there too but im pretty sure its lower than that. Ive played offline mostly, hadnt had high speed internet very long.


Yeah I've hard minor porblems in the past with my internet connect and my Wii, but over all, it's been fairly good.

But then again, it's still been a while. Too bad I am addicted to Fallout 3, or I'd play it again! xD

Ive been trying to juggle my recent playthrough of OB64(just got to chapter 3 ) and Call of duty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   

Back to top Go down
 
Monster Hunter Tri
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Gaming Discussion :: General Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: